Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Howdy!

To the occasional reader of this blog (provided you do exist out there) - not to worry! - the blog is not completely dead, just taking a little break for the time being, will be back up and running quite shortly. I am going back to school, in a matter of a few months, and decided to start off on a clean slate. I might repost some of the older images, later on, though in general I wanted to get rid of a lot of the junk I had here for frankly no justifiable reason. Also, my work has taken a bit more of a narrative direction as of late and I would like this blog to reflect that. In short, old crap had to go!

On a somewhat related note, I will be studying at the Pennsylvania Academy in Philadelphia as of late August and at this point I am looking for a studio/room in the city – if you by some ridiculously miraculous chance run across this post AND know of a decent place somewhere around Centre City, I would greatly appreciate it if you were to send me an email, or just leave a message here (it’s getting pretty close to my moving date and I haven’t a place to live yet – is it time to start panicking?!? – I sure hope not!)

As to the links, I will update those shortly as well… have lot’s of painters I would like to put up there.

Hopefully within a few weeks this blog should be functional again – thanks for checking! :)

B-Y-E!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home