Monday, September 29, 2008

started a new sketchbook






I really like drawing drapery. Since every time it constitutes different and new abstract shapes, it really forces you to look.



I also wish to draw more bicycles!
Lastly, I want to do a series of small abstract pictures. Unfortunately, as evident on this blog, since moving back to Toronto and starting working again, I haven't had much time to paint. Hence all these sketchbook posts. The only time I get to paint these days is on weekends. Perhaps shortly I'll post some of the - very few - pictures I painted in the city since coming back...

9 Comments:

Blogger othaptus said...

Beautiful!!!! I love sketchbolgs, and stumbling across yours is a treat!

Haha, also, I think I have the same lamp as you in the top drawing... from IKEA?

3:26 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

yup IKEA it is!

7:17 AM  
Blogger HYOJI LEE said...

Hey, how are u? I can see, your sketch book super gorgeous! I love your paintings too! I really want to start some paintings too.

11:56 PM  
Blogger neilornstein said...

nice work

5:39 AM  
Blogger Lubomir said...

Andrew, your sketchbook has gotten sooo, good, it's very inspiring man!

9:04 PM  
Blogger Mike Vatcher said...

man andrew...you are the sketchbook fiend. keep it up...great stuff

6:46 PM  
Blogger BEN said...

uao!nice sketches!!!compliments!
:)

12:55 PM  
Blogger Aparna said...

all the sketches are really nice and beautiful. Web Designer | Web Hosting

12:30 AM  
Blogger cvxv said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home