Friday, October 12, 2007

Lazy Day


Today I have done almost absolutely nothing. Towards the end of the day it dawned on me that I haven't painted a thing the entire day. So before the sun set down I went outside and sketched this little gouache of a forest, nearby where I live right now. It took me about 30 or so minutes. Its done on absolutely god-awful watercolour paper, as I am presently waiting for my folks to send me my favourite watercolour sketchbook from Canada (as Norwegian artstores don't carry it). Until then I have this pad of really bad paper to finish... :(

4 Comments:

Blogger arzu said...

What a gorgeous piece!
Colors are so dreamy

1:45 PM  
Blogger Kate? said...

Dropping by to say that I quite enjoy your work :].

9:36 PM  
Blogger Lucia said...

as usual, you and your awesome paintings. It looks tasty, i wanna eat that landscape!

12:45 PM  
Blogger pinky said...

this crappy paper gouache painting blows my small and feeble mind.
good on yah, regardless of the hardship. ;)

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home