Friday, November 24, 2006

unemployment drawings

















So this is the stuff I've been doing in my one or so week of unemployment (I seem to ride streetcars too frequently and this is where most of these drawings were done, both the life sketches and the ones done from imagination)...
Also, on account of my unemployment, I very logically decided to reward myself with a scanner, which might mean more sketchbook posts.
Lastly, I just switched to the new blogger account and been having some problems with it - for instance, when I leave comments on other peoples blogs it doesnt seem to register my information or account info (so its kind of like posting anonymous). On top of that when I log into my account I always have to log in using my old account name & password, otherwise it doesnt show my blog info. Does anyone else have these problems? What am I supposed to do to fix it?

6 Comments:

Blogger Epistrophie said...

Hello,

I really like how you compose your sketchbook pages! Lots of great work on your blog!

I shall return.

P.S.: I have no clue about fixing your blogger problem. Sorry!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Arzu said...

wow!you do sketch a lot.These are full of life and energy!

10:36 PM  
Blogger marcobucci said...

Nice stuff man - you're making good use of your time. By the way, I think it was your replacement's first day today...
see you around!

8:41 PM  
Blogger Andrew Ross said...

damn you sketch a lot, all of these are really nice. i especially like the POV shot in the room.

12:34 PM  
Blogger barbarella said...

damn'm you draw a lot!wish i did it more often!

2:12 AM  
Blogger chris chua said...

wonderful observational drawings....and I thought I sketched alot!!! P.s. the same thing happened to me with blogger. I feel your pain!

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home