Monday, March 27, 2006

This is going to be an interesting experiment…

I guess now that its officially not cool anymore (or so I am being told) it is finally the perfect time for me to start a blog! Been kinda hesitant about this for a while, but as always must abide Lucia’s wishes… So here goes nothing!

It seems appropriate to introduce myself here; I am a recent graduate from Sheridan College’s Classical Animation programme (I graduated in 2005). I love drawing, and I also paint on occasion. Commercially, I am currently working as a character designer in Toronto. I am interested in making short films, and reading good books. Hope you enjoy my blog!

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Shek said...

no..scheglov..not enjoying this one bit....

dissapointed.....so dissapointed

10:28 PM  
Blogger ~ Lu said...

FINALLY YOU BASTARD!!! I finally found it!!! yeah!

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home